It is a universal fact that having a website is an integral asset for every business with the vision to survive and excel. This is because the people have finally realized that the internet is a link to multiple opportunities and any business not fully taking advantage of the cyberspace is on a fast lane to decline. Regardless of the latent benefits associated with owning a website, the main reason business organizations contact a web design company for their website development is to increase their visibility on the cyberspace and at the same time increase sales.
From the above, we can deduce that business websites need to get more customers online. To achieve this, you need a Good Web designer that must be well vast with several applications and plug-ins. A good web design company like ebrand promotions can create a good business website that includes but not limited to the following:
- Subscription Form (Increase your Potential client mailing list): The main purpose of having a subscription form such as an email newsletter is to increase reader base. When properly used, information submitted through this form can be used to advertise new products and pass specific information. Having the right web designer means you get to have your subscription form at the right place popping up at the right time.
- Map pointing to your business location: Research has shown that one in five searches on Google is related to location. Therefore, if you have a map-based location system embedded in your website, it will help your customers get direction easily and also makes it easy to find your business location. Aside from helping you to locate your business, having a map also illuminates your area and points out other areas of interest like supermarkets, restaurant and hospitals which might be useful to your visitors.
- Contact Form: Considering the fact that you would not have all the information about your business on your website, it is very important to have a contact form on your website. A contact form can serve as an avenue to give feedback (customers can use it to drop feedback about a particular service or product) or ask questions (it allows visitors to contact you for any questions about your product or service and also to get more information).
- Increase Business contact details Visibility: As I said earlier, most of us want a website so as to increase visibility and sales. As a result, it will be wise for the web designer to include the business contact details on multiple pages of the website (e.g Homepage and Contact Page) and wherever it can be easily sighted.
- Onsite SEO: This is the practice of optimizing the content on a website in order to rank higher and earn more organic traffic from search engines. It includes optimizing the website content and HTML source code of a page. This goes beyond stuffing keywords in content as search engine have become more advanced and can easily decode the relevance of a particular keyword to its content. The technicalities involved can only be unravelled by a competent web designer.
Please note that the aforementioned is not an exclusive list. To have all the above features and more, you should contact eBrand promotions. They are a web design company capable of bringing your dreams to reality.
Have a question about your web design project? Call E-Brand Promotion and our web development team will help you every step of the way from conceptualizing the idea to design and full implementation.