A & Shine Ltd is one of the leading producers of honey in Nigeria. Their quality produce is why they are one of the most sought-after honey-producing company in Nigeria. The honey comes in different categories which are pure natural honey, honey with Ginger, Honey with moringa and sachet pure honey.
In a bid to reach a larger audience and in-turn make their range of products available to more people they decided to acquire an ecommerce website. Being a producer of the original product themselves they understand the value of a quality website created by a professional firm. This is why they contacted us at ebrand promotion.
Ebrand promotion being a professional web design firm that specializes in designing qualitative website was contacted to create a unique ecommerce website for them. Not only was aesthetics considered when designing it, we also made sure the right keywords were used at the right place in order to increase its ranking on Google Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP).
The main objective of ebrand promotions in the creation of this website are to:
- Create a website with easy navigation: This will encourage the visitors to explore longer and inadvertently lead to more sales.
- Ensure the products being offered are easily noticed with their prices aptly indicated.
- Ensure that the website is highly responsive: This will allow easy use on any internet-enabled device. Be it a computer or any hand-held device (Android OS, Windows OS or IOS).
- Have a website which loads fast even on slow internet network.
- Create a website incapable of leaking data to third party users.
The outcome of this carefully designed website made the CEO of A & Shine Ltd leave an appreciative feedback on our page.
Here is what he has to say
ebrand promotion designed our first website in 2013 and over the years they have handled several web development and web management job for our company. Our NGO (A and Shine Foundation) and Nigeria Apiculture Platform (NAP). They are very quick to respond to issues and provide excellent IT support after the website is completed.